[pcductape] Re: FYI: A new cd for winxp ( you make it yourself )

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:09:55 +0200

Hi Carl,

When Bill kindly sent me a new CD containing SP2, it took me just 20 minutes
to install on each of four computers, and it installed perfectly, no
problems encountered. The closest thing to a problem was a "false" error
message from Nero 6 stating it does not recognise the OS and cannot work.
But I ignored the message and went ahead and Nero burned a data CD for me
perfectly! I have since downloaded the latest Nero 6, which no longer has
the false error report.

Guess what - it's Spring here, the grass is green, the trees are budding,
the birds are singing... we did have a cold day on Sunday but it has warmed
up again - what a beautiful world we live in!!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~