[pcductape] Re: FYI: A new cd for winxp ( you make it yourself )

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:04:07 -0800

I for one am glad to see this...comes from langa so it ought to work ok..
I know it takes forever to re-install this fix and that patch etc...This promises to do it all for me in one step..will see...You might get to it before I do..keep us posted on how it goes..Do you have plans to use it right away? Not me..only if my computer crashes...!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>