[pcductape] Re: FYI: A new cd for winxp ( you make it yourself )

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:44:18 -0500

Step 14 will get you.    Funny, this man  Fred Langa  says to make your own
boot cd for Windows xp SP2 and it'll save an hour of time when you need to
reinstall SP2;  but it'll take 2 days to make.    And for lay people like me
that does not know that much about software, we'll make a mistake along the way
and the darn cd will not work when needed.    To make that cd one has to delete
a file and then add it back from a different source.   I can just see it now;
my system crashed and I restore the system back to factory settings and then
update it with this new type bootable cd and ............... opps, it doesn't
work.    Now what.    I've wasted 2 days making a useless cd.

Carl
www.carlmartininsurance.com