[pcductape] Re: FYI: A new cd for winxp ( you make it yourself )

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:05:40 -0800

you know bill as I was driving thru I kept telling Diane..I think I know of
someone around here...:-)
It was beautiful....but tame!
We stopped at some lodge along the way..big beautiful grounds..great food
etc...had like a farm fence up and saw some deer hanging about the place. Guess
from the looks of things that is common.