[pcductape] Re: FW: a lot better use for computer

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:01:49 -0500

What pic?  I didn't see any pic.  Whatchootalkinbout?
Ironically, another list of mine was talking about this very thing the other
day.  One guy from Australia was telling us how he is great at BBQing on the
"Barbie".  What he described was grilling a fajitas type meal.
And of course, another girl and I had to be sure and put a plug in for world
famous BBQ from Texas!  =)

Speaking of worn out pits.... got one of those too. =(

From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>