[pcductape] Re: FW: Virus alert; PE_BUGBEAR.B / PE_BUGBEAR.B / WORM_BUGBEAR.A / I-Worm.Tanatos.B

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:37:37 -0500

Now that I think of it.... I may have given you the info for the wrong list.
They have 2 lists, one for talking about problems and the other is virus
info.  This came from the problems list.  If you want to stay abreast of the
newest threats you probably want the
virusinfo-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe list.  Sorry for the