[pcductape] Re: FW: [PC-Ductape] Help! XP crashed and it can't get up.

  • From: sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:07:12 +0000

I'll tell you what, if I never have to use the repair console again it will be
too soon!  I finally got into normal windows mode with some help from Martha's
links and a friend from Expert's Exchange but it appears I have a looong way to
go yet.  I have so many corrupt files at this point that I can't even run
chkdsk.  I can't even delete them right now so I'm looking into other options.
I tried reinstalling EasyRecovery but I'm getting an error code and it fails.
Frustrated and tired I think I'll sleep on it and start again with a fresh pot
of Folgers in the AM.  At least I can access my email from the web now on my
own computer.  Thanks for coming to my rescue!  :-)

Sandi