[pcductape] Re: FW: Outlook Express won't open

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 02:09:13 -0500

Hi Eric,

  I like your website.  But it seems like some pictures were missing?
Some of the things you described, I didn't see (the grasshopper,
hippocrocoduck, and the fleas.)

  As for the html, sometimes I forget that some people have dialup.
I'll just leave my emails as plain text for my mailing lists and switch
to html when I have to.

Lisa