[pcductape] Re: FW: Outlook Express won't open

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 02:36:18 -0500

Hi Eric,

  How much does Tammy weigh?  She has the same build as Wakiza. He
weighs about 95 lbs. He's a big Teddy Bear, though.  If he gets a hold
of you, he will literally lick you to death.  He got a hold of my
sister-in-laws two Pomeranians and licked them so much he slicked back
their fur.  It was hilarious.

   You always hear about the bigger dogs having hip and leg problems.
My dog loves my neighbor, Tom.  But Tom doesn't really like my dog
because he licks him so much.  One day, Wakiza was on the couch,
probably annoying Tom by licking him, and Tom pushed him off the couch
and my dog was limping  for 2 days, really bad.  I didn't see it happen,
I was at work.  My husband told me.  I've seen Tom smack my dog (HARD)
because the dog won't leave him alone.  He doesn't hurt anyone, he just
licks you constantly. LOL. But I told Chuck that I don't appreciate
anyone hitting my dog.  I don't even hit him, so why should anyone else?
I don't hit THEIR dog.  But Wakiza always comes back for more, because
he's so forgiving, and loves people so much. Big Galoot. LOL.