[pcductape] Re: FW: Outlook Express won't open

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:33:42 +0200

Hello Lisa,

I really hate being an old fuddy-duddy, but I have downloaded this
email with the picture background three times so far. Each mail is 683
KB in size. That is nearly 2 MB download, and I am on dial-up, paying
by the minute. It takes me a few minutes to download a file of this

Please post only using Plain Text format and send pictures etc in .jpg
format, and then edit them totally out on repeat emails. When I
removed the picture, the size decreased to 552 KB, and when I removed
the background totally, the size fell now to only 1 KB. Much more
manageable, and *far* easier to read.

Pretty please, huh?

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303