[pcductape] Re: FW: Outlook Express won't open

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 02:11:54 -0500

Hi Eric,

  They're still not showing up.  Most of the pictures do, only those
three I can't see.

  You're dog Tammy looks just like my dog, Wakiza!  We think he's part
Husky and part Pit-Bull, but we're not sure.  He has one blue eye and
one hazel.  I changed this email to html only so I could show you his
picture:

 I think you did a really good job on your website!

Lisa