[pcductape] Re: FW: Outlook Express won't open

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:02:52 -0600

Hi Eric,
I remember helping someone do that a few years ago, however, I was thinking
it was Trapper.  Maybe I'm remembering a different time.
If I understand what you are saying... it shouldn't matter who you use to
dial up to to be able to ftp to your GDS account.  Have you tried using your
browser to ftp? I've done that from remote connections with success.