[pcductape] Re: FW: Outlook Express won't open

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:39:15 +0200

Hi Lisa,

The GDS website has been experiencing some problems of late. Please
try again, I have just checked and they all show up for me. Does
anyone else have this problem?

I wanted to update the website over the weekend, and they were
off-line the whole of Sunday. Wish I knew what I was doing, would make
things *so* much easier!

Thanks for the comments!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303