[pcductape] FAQ

  • From: "Huntress" <thehuntress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:40:35 -0500

PC-Ductape FAQ

The new server we're on is very picky about the lists it hosts. We need to lay
down some ground rules so that we can keep our place here.

First off, All subjectlines must have something to do with Computers.

Second. Offtopic posting is to be kept to a minimum and preferably posted
under/with a valid computer post. I know this is going to take some getting
used to for some of you but in light of all the problems we've been having with
the other servers I'm hoping this will help.

Digest people and web-only people should make requests for changes directly to
me at thehuntress@xxxxxxxxx with the desired change in the subjectline from the
email address you are subscribed under.

I have kept the account at Topica open for now so we can test the waters here
on FreeList. This way we always have a backup. (right Vic?) I've changed our
website to reflect the server change with new instructions on how to join.

Instructions for unsubscribing will be at the bottom of every single post.

Be patient. We will get through this.

SciFi Artwork news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.phoenix.assemblers
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx