[pcductape] Re: Eye Examine->sp2 cd

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:45:27 -0700

You sure know how to set a guy up Carl. :O)

http://i.madblast.com/funflash/swf/ColorBlind2.swf

Now I noticed you did a badie and used freelists, so I gotta get some computer stuff on here. :O)

After one installs sp2 one should make the xpsp2 slipstream cd to replace your old xp cd, as it is now out versioned and isn't good for much, except, making the xpsp2 slipstream cd. This is because sp2 makes xp a newer version, which obsoletes using the original cd for much. You might save yourself a lot of trouble if you make it now, while your computer is working. It's hard to make it on a crashed computer, but hey, you Texan's can do most anything. :O)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>