[pcductape] Re: Excel

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:14:51 +0200

Gridlines only show up on the screen - for them to be printed you have to
format the "borders" of the cells you want to print [don't format the whole
workpage otherwise you'll print out a huge amount of empty cells. To do this
Highlight the cells you want to create borders
Right-click and choose "Formet Cells..."
In the window that pops up choose the "Border" tab
Choose the type of bordering you want and "okay"
That should do it.
BTW, the tip that Pam passed on about copying from one cell to another in
another workpage - "linking" means that is you change cell "A2" on page 1
then cell "T5" that you linked to will also change.

TTFN - Vic