[pcductape] Re: Eric's ISP

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:55:23 GMT

Hi Bob,
Not on purpose, just trying to help find the problem. Elaine's email address bounces several times a week too but according to her her ISP hasn't banned topica. Actually, there are probably a dozen emails that bounce on topica every week. I haven't learned all of them personally yet.
But that's why I was asking if he knew for sure they'd banned them.

Pam =)

Bob Noble writes:

Now Pam,
Are you insinuating that Eric has a lousy ISP? :O)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>