[pcductape] Re: Epson Photo Paper

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:28:48 -0800

ha..no not to many 0's..We purchase about 100 box's/year. I think there are
100 sheets /box?? In addition to that we buy other items..like card stock
and canvass..sometimes single sheets and sometimes on roll.

We don't paint on the paper...Diane will paint on a canvass. We don't sell
our originals... The ones we do sell will go for about $1500 ea. We have
some this year we are going to sell off. Got to many of them
accumulating..running out of wall space..ha!
we make prints of them and sell those. We do all our own printing. Every
step of the way is done by us. 100% Alaskan made and by an Alaskan at that..
As Diane often tells our customers..Nothing made in China on this table. The
challenge comes in getting the 500th print to look precisely like the 1st
print. We don't tweak the prints in anyway..the print looks precisely like
the original and are often mistaken for photographs..so we have an original
sitting right next to it's print for the customer to see. It involves a lot
of work and often gets complicated and takes a very keen eye.
As you can see by my bragging and going on and on about Diane that I am very
proud of her..:-)Aren't you glad you asked?? HA!

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by
Diane