[pcductape] Re: Epson Photo Paper

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:48:12 -0800

I would buy it form whoever has the best price...We get ours over at Costco.
We buy about $1000 worth at a time..

I don't know that I would say Hp is a leader in anything...( personal
opinion ) We found that the surface texture of the HP was such that it did
not give us the quality of the Epson paper.  Keep in mind that we are
extremely fussy and probably a lot more critical than you will need to
be...Having said that if you can't locate the Epson then go with the HP..

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by
Diane