[pcductape] Re: Economic modelling/simulation software?

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:20:18 +0200

Scott,

Are you perhaps bored with life?

<gr>

Eric
That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~

From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Scott McNay
Sent: 19 January 2003 09:18 AM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] Economic modelling/simulation software?

Hi, all!

My interests are changing to lean me towards wanting to have some
familiarity with how the economy (free-market) works under specific
situations. Does anyone know of some economic modelling/simulation
software, most preferably free, where I can specify various policies
and see what the results might be of those policies?

I suppose there's a Sims program for this?  :)

--
--Scott.
mailto:Wizard@xxxxxxxx

                      ------ DISCLAIMER --------

This message contains information intended solely for the addressee,
which is confidential or private in nature and subject to legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached to this
message. Any such unauthorised use is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
original message from your machine.

Furthermore, the information contained in this message, and any
attachments thereto, is for information purposes only and may contain the
personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the
views and opinions of GDS (Proprietary) Limited or is subsidiaries and
associated companies.
GDS therefore does not accept liability for any claims, loss or damages
of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such
information by anyone.

Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and
integrity of information transmitted electronically and to preserve the
confidentiality thereof, GDS accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever
if information or data is, for whatsoever reason, incorrect, corrupted or
does not reach its intended destination.
GDS accepts no liability for corruption or dammage done due to any virus
contamination. The responsibility rests on the sender and reciever for virus
protection.