[pcductape] Economic modelling/simulation software?

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 01:18:09 -0600

Hi, all!

My interests are changing to lean me towards wanting to have some
familiarity with how the economy (free-market) works under specific
situations. Does anyone know of some economic modelling/simulation
software, most preferably free, where I can specify various policies
and see what the results might be of those policies?

I suppose there's a Sims program for this?  :)