[pcductape] Re: Doubletalk

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:15:16 +0200

Aahhh, Sandi, you're a *STAR*.

I prefer the lantic.net address. At one time I was unable to receive any
Ductape mail using that address, so I started to use the gds.co.za one. Now
it seems that lantic.net works again :)

I was busy trying to sort this out at the freelist website when your mail
arrived. Muchus Gracias! (Is that spelled correctly?)

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~