[pcductape] Re: Doubletalk

  • From: Sandi <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 07:05:32 -0500

That's because you need to make up your mind as to which email addy you want
to use to post with.  You used the addy you just posted with, which wasn't
subscribed, to post a comment to the list so it went through moderation and
I approved it, knowing it was you.  I went ahead and subbed it for you
thinking this was the addy you wanted to use.  Which one do you want to use
and I'll remove the other.  :-)

Cheers!
Sandi