[pcductape] Digest Only for PCDuctape

  • From: Wabcd@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:34:15 EST

Sandi, please set me up for Digest Only

And please change my address to B4Wingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I am in the process
of dumping AOL in favor of a much cheaper but similar service thru Wal-Mart.

Personally I'm glad Freelists wants computer related posts only.  There have
been so many posts recently I frankly had to quit reading pcductape.  I just
don't have time to read 1 to 3 hundred posts daily.  I don't even have time
to scan thru that many posts for the "good" ones.

But thanks, Sandi, Trapper and the other owners of this list for your great
efforts to make this a useable list.

Bill Wingler