[pcductape] Digest

  • From: "Schaefer, Ken" <Ken.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:43:20 -0600

Plz

thanx

DirkMaster (King of the Lurkers)

-----Original Message-----
From: Huntress [mailto:thehuntress@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 10:30 AM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] NOTICE for Digest users

I know this is going to be a bit of a painful process.  Anyone who was
previously getting digests or were web-only please email me with your
preferences in the subjectline and I make sure you send it from the address
that you are subbed with so I can change it.  I hope to have everything
straightened out within a day or two so bare with me.

Cheers! Sandi
http://pcductape.topcities.com/
SciFi Artwork news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.phoenix.assemblers
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx