[pcductape] Re: Dialtone, schmialtone..computer error message

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:08:32 -0500

I service Market-reps, salespeople and Petroleum Terminals from Maine to
South Carolina and DSL and Cable are all different on how they are handled
by the Companies, however, I have more calls to fix DSL then Cable. Its easy
to get caught up with their sales promotions and promises if you don't deal
with them all the time. hehehe