[pcductape] Re: Dialtone, schmialtone..computer error message

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:31:00 -0500

I personally like cable better then DSL, however, DSL is fine and depending
on your location it is not connected to a regular modem, it is a DSL modem,
it is like a cable modem and you should not have the problems you are
having, however, you need to see what the cost is, some areas are not bad
and others are bad. If it doesn't work properly then have them either fix it
or remove it. DSL is fast also depending on how far you are from them. In
some cases it is faster then cable.