[pcductape] Re: Dialtone, schmialtone..computer error message

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:39:01 -0900

I have had that same exact problem with my dial-up..At first I thought it
was me and did all the usual things that went along with setting up my modem
and my account.. Would nuke it all and check my connections etc..I would
even re-boot ..After awhile I gave up and called my isp..they acted dumb of
course..
 I still can;can't help but wonder if they really did do something to fix it
because it would always work afterwards...finally I got to a point that when
it happens I ignore it...reboot and all was well again. Now it only happens
on occasion.

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska