[pcductape] Re: Dell Laptop

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:08:56 +0200

Lori,

Could be you are right - my memory isn't what it used to be , besides the
only time you have to use a command like that is in an "emergency" and I
always type "help" or "fdisk /?" to make sure I am typing in the correct
syntax etc. Why commit the small amount of memory still left to my brains to
memorizing stuff like that when typing in a help or two will solve the
problem?

[Much more important, IMHO, to remember what to buy in the supermarket !!!!
LOL].

TTFN

Vic