[pcductape] Re: Dell Laptop

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:54:51 -0400

I am on vacation in Florida so not sure if I can help much, however, what
you need to do is change the bios setup hit F2 on boot up and change the
boot device to cd-rom first and then boot with a windows 2000 cd and do a
repair in lieu of install. Your boot up files appear to have gotten corrupt,
when it is booting up hit the pause key as it starts and you should see your
harddrive listed hit space bar to continue. Dave