[pcductape] Re: DSL

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:19:19 -0600

Hi Martha,

I had been warned that cable connection will slow near the end of a work day
but I've never experienced that with TimeWarner Road Runner.   I seem to have
outstanding speed 24/7.   I have received offers from Sprint DSL that is $8 per
month cheaper but I think I will just stay with Road Runner, since I am not
having problems.