[pcductape] DSL

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 04:15:57 -0600

Hi Martha,

Welcome to DSL.   Southwestern Bell is not available here but my son has it
down in Clear Lake, TX and he loves it.   It's funny about broadband.    DSL
requires one to live near a DSL station but cable doe not.   I have a sister
who lives in Hollis, OK and that's a hundred miles from nowhere in southwestern
Oklahoma and she now has cable.   There only about 400 people in her little
town but there are lots of ranches and farms out and about.    Sure different
than when I grew up on a farm.   We did not have TV nor electricity for the
longest time.