[pcductape] Re: Corroding contact fingers, Right way to clean.

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:54:34 -0900

The eraser works just fine in most cases Sandy.
I look at it this way..You bring your car into the shop and the guy is always telling you to do this or that..always got to have the best, or you could just tie it together with some bailing twine and it works great for the next 15 years..:-)
I don't think Bob was saying that we couldn't use the eraser trick, just that the manual says...!

Huntress wrote:

Thanks for the explaination and I'm ashamed to admit that I already knew this. I was trying to be simple. ;-)