[pcductape] Re: Computers In Kayaks

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:55:11 +0200

Yep,

Mars is the closest it is ever going to be in our lifetime - grab a
telescope if you've got one and go have a look-see.

It will be shining brightly in our skies for the next couple of months -
quite extraordinary.

Looking up in the skies always reminds me how small and insignificant we all
are in the grand scale of things !!!!

TTFN - Vic

  _____