[pcductape] Re: Computers In Kayaks

  • From: B4Wingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:27:01 EDT

Vic,

Mars Bars are one of my favorite candy bars, but I'm sure I would grow tired
of them eventually.  I read somewhere that Mars and the Earth are the closest
they've been in 60,000 years (just slightly before my time so I can't
personally verify that tidbit of info) and it will be thousands of years until
we can
see them this close again.  It's a shame Bob can't give us a video record of
the event from his kayak web cam.  Who knows, there might even be a space ship
hidden behind Mars waiting to take us outta here.... Bill