[pcductape] Re: Computer Graphics - Let's Talk Turkey (OT)

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:38:28 -0500

They sure are.  A friend of mine used to raise them.  Bourbons were my
favorites.  I didn't even know there were kinds other than the traditional
brownish type you see in pictures for thanksgiving until I saw hers.  She
gave my daughter, Mindy, a pair of turkeys when she was very young. Mindy
named them Tom & Jerry, and used to catch grasshoppers for them.