[pcductape] Re: Carl

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 02:26:14 -0500

she lives some miles away and I have not had the opportunity  to go there yet.
 She is a pastor at her church and her Sunday's are consumed with church stuff
and she will not be near her computer.    I was there earlier on Sunday and
worked some on her computer running Avg, Ad-aware, Spybot and Housecall.    And
I went through the Internet Options and tried several settings.  I finally had
to give up and leave.   I wrote the message for help from my computer here  at

ps, I'll keep you advised.