[pcductape] Can't take this out of startup! / PROBLEM FIXED!

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:59:27 -0400

My sister's boyfriend was able to help me take Sweepstakes Alert out of
startup!  I wanted to pass on this file to all of you who may need it
some day.  It worked right away!
<If it ain't broke, tweak it>

Hi Lisa,
I was having a similar problem with some shit that had installed itself
from the internet and I couldn't get rid of it. This thing is great. It
lets you see EVERYTHING running on your PC. Even the stuff that you
don't see when you hit CTRL-ALT-DEL.
You can get rid of the stuff that runs in startup and it even shows you
what files it uses so you can get rid of everything associated with the
program. This website will give you info on the software if you wanna
check it. I've attached the file so that you don't have to download it
Also, there is another site that you might know about that can help you
manage the programs running in the background.
Click on the Tasklist button and you can look up almost everything that
you see running and this site will let you know if it is something you
can get rid of. Very helpful. Good Luck. Let me know how it goes. Kisses
to the baby.
Using both sites, I was able to clean up my stuff and have it running
Luv Ya,