[pcductape] Re: Can't take this out of startup!

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:48:25 -0400

Hi Carl,

   I've tried Adaware, and it didn't show up as far as I can tell. I've
also tried a registry cleaner. I'm not comfortable with messing with the
registry, if I don't have to.  I sent an email a little while ago
explaining how I fixed the problem.  I've included a file that I hope
others will find helpful.  Thank you

Lisa

<If it ain't broke, tweak it>