[pcductape] Re: Can't take this out of startup!

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:03:04 -0400

Hi Sandi,
  It's not showing up under Services.  It's also not showing up under
Windows Components.  I've only seen it under System Information, and I
don't think I can stop it  from there?  I have emailed  the company and
got no response.  When I click on Support in the software, it brings me
to this:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

*       If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that
it is spelled correctly.

*       Open the  <http://www.sweepstakesonline.com/>
www.sweepstakesonline.com home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.

*       Click the  <javascript:history.back(1)>  Back button to try
another link.

*       Click  <javascript:doSearch()> search.gif (114 bytes) Search to
look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

When I do a search for Sweepstakes Alert: I only find this:

(D is the drive where I have downloaded the file too, also where I saved
the setup file)
And last but not least, this is what the set-up file looks like:

Anything else I can try?  TIA. :-)

<If it ain't broke, tweak it>