[pcductape] Re: Can't take this out of startup!

  • From: "Sandi" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:08:48 -0400

MessageYou can disable the service by going to Start/All
Programs/Administrative Tools/Services.  Simply double click on the entry
then click "Stop" then choose your preferred setting (manual, auto,
disable).  As for removing the service, it might be found under Windows
Components in the Add/Remove Programs.

Sandi <the happy gramma>