[pcductape] Can't take this out of startup!

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:54:52 -0400

There is a program that I downloaded called Sweepstakes Alert that is
supposed to let you know when the site gets new sweepstakes
(http://www.sweepstakesonline.com  )  The program runs in the background
and is in startup.  Only thing is, it doesn't show up under the startup
folder, there is nothing about it under Add/Remove programs, and when I
go into msconfig it's not there.  I cannot uninstall this thing or take
it out of startup!  The only place I did see it show up was under system

Does anyone know how I can get this out of startup and uninstall it?
~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~