[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:10:46 +0200

No No NO - this is a pop-up via windows messenging [not to be confused with
windows messenger that you use to chat with friends]
The solution is to do a windows update = you have done that right?
If not - run, do not walk, do not wait another second - and do those windows

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;