[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:42:10 +0200

That is not 100% true.
Microsoft does send out emails [to certain people and beta testers , I know
I am one of those] but they never ever send out a direct download only an
URL and only a proper email not a pop-up message such as this.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;