[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:42:10 +0200

Bob,

Even url names are not 100% fail-proof nowadays and can be spoofed.
The best is type in an URL by hand in your browser - especially if you are
not sure of the origin of the mail / message.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;