[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:42:10 +0200

Lisa,

I use Adaware and also SpyBot- Search and destroy, they both do similar but
together they catch almost 100% spyware.
By themselves they are great but don't do a full job .
You can also do an online scan at "Trend Micro" which does a very good job
of cleaning up things.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;