[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:51:30 -0800

Hi Lisa,
I'd say don't buy it because it is not taking you to a Microsoft web site.
The address should say Microsoft.

There is a patch by this name, which you can get here.

It could be that someone is using this legit patch to suck people in.

Never, never get a patch from anywhere, but Microsoft.

If there is something you are not sure of do searches on it instead.