[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:42:10 +0200

Lisa,

My recommendation is to only update all of the CRITICAL updates and some of
the windows updates.
Which ones - I would have to say send me a list of what it wants to update
[I don't remember off the top of my head and don't know what you are
missing] and I will tell you my recommendations and why.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;