[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 02:11:57 -0500

Pam,

  Wow - thank you for telling me about Spybot.  I ran it and it found
tons of stuff. I will run Norton Antivirus again tomorrow (today?) and
also Adaware, to see what, if anything, comes up. From what it looks
like, it might have taken out the bad registry entries that I was afraid
to touch.  I will let you know after I run the other programs again
later on today.

  Thank you and everyone else so much for your help!  Love this list.
:-)

Lisa