[pcductape] Re: Can anyone tell me what this means?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:57:08 -0800

Hi Lisa,
The messager service they are talking about is not one of those, but part of the
operating system. If you are running xp, you can do a control, alt, delete and
click on the processes tab. Look for messenger service in the list and click on
the disable button at the bottom. This will take care of it.

The patch will likely do the same thing if you want to use it.